You attended the Arduino 101 workshop (pre-requisite for this class), got really excited about creating your own projects, but you never had any sort of electronics training before and now you're struggling to add additional sensors and actuator to your Arduino board...
In this 2,5 hour workshop you will learn (basic level):
- How to use a multimeter to measure components and circuits
- How to identify resistors, capacitor, diodes and LEDs
- How to read simple schematics and use a breadboard to create the circuit
- Adding a distance sensor to the Arduino
- Adding a motor driver to the Arduino
- Adding a relay board to the Arduino
Please bring your laptop: you won't be able to attend this class without it...
We'll have Arduino Uno boards for use during the class.
Pre-requisite: Arduino 101 workshop (Arduino IDE installation and usage, loading sketches to board, serial monitoring and basic coding) or equivalent knowledge.
Attention: If you don't feel comfortable in dealing with electricity and/or feel it is dangerous, please skip this workshop. Even tough we'll be dealing only with low voltages there is always a risk of a minor shock.
Max class size of 4.
Upfront Payment required to RSVP and attend this workshop!